Sunday, November 24, 2013

Previously on What the ...?

As I mentioned earlier, I feel myself slipping.  Slipping, sliding, stumbling and succumbing to my early 20's.  It may be a mid-life crisis sort of thing.  I dunno.  Aside from Phoenix, my sanity and insanity, I've withdrawn hope of caring about anything else.  I don't have a social life, though the meds have kicked the anxiety down a bit, so I could start going to the movies or clubs or something.  I'm also a lot more social, mainly due to the lack of a filter between brain and mouth.  But I don't dance, and loud music makes it hard to carry on a conversation.  So, what do I do?

It's not even 11am,  I'm ready to crawl back into bed and sleep the day away.  However, I made a commitment to go to work for a while, so I have to do that.  Which means I need to put down this rum and start getting ready to go in.  I have a problem.  I admit it.  But I don't care.

This is also a short blog entry, simply because I have to get ready for work and I just wanted to put a little something up here.  Also, to advertise my dream blog over on the right side there.  Yeah.  Over there.  The dream I had the other day... I had to record that one.  Maybe more later, after work.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment