Monday, August 3, 2009

Strange Dreams, Again.

Last night was a rarity. I was in bed before midnight without aid of alcohol or medication. I guess, because of that, and the mass intake of food before bed, the dreams would be bizarre.

The dream, while seperated into two acts, was part of the same story. The first act involved my ex-wife (/waves) and that she had made a choice to come back and live with us (Us being me and our son). Now, while this isn't an abnormal dream, the strange part came in that I didn't really want it to be. Even in the dream, I didn't care. I guess that what they say about absence and growing fonder isn't true at all.

The second act was involved more directly with my son, but the strange part came in that somehow, he had a twin brother that I didn't know about? Completely possible, I suppose. I dunno. Dreams are weird. The most profound thing I could even say in the dream was, "Guess I need to get another car seat".

And it's not even noon yet. I'm sure this day is gonna be full of fun.

As for the balance to this slightly negative post... ! (It fits, trust me!)


"So say we all."

1 comment: