Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thyme Too Keel

I won't lie. I'm making this post simply because I have time to kill. Two hours before work and I have little else to do. So, I make this post for my own benefit because I could care less if anyone else reads it.

A quick summary of the dreams from the last 2 nights. Dream 1 was NyQuil induced. I was hired to work at a clothing store in a Japanese mall which was located on the moon..? The only way to make deliveries to Earth was to go outside and launch them into the air, hoping to beat the moon's gravity so that it sailed to Earth. Anyway, they started to train me and show me around. In the back room, they kept a Dwarven princess captive. Later, I conspired with some sort of monk to free the princess, or something. I woke up shortly after.

Last night's dream was just boring. It's not even worth mentioning except that it was one of those that would NEVER happen in real life. I do NOT ride passenger in my own car. Nor would I let a bunch of 'others' drive it.

I don't know if there's anything else interesting to post. I bought a few new games recently. Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, Suikoden Tierkriss, Fat Princess (though that was just a download), and Cross Edge. Out of those four, I've played Dynasty Warriors the most, and I just bought it yesterday. Fat Princess is chaotic online fun. Suikoden I have yet to load into my DS, and Cross Edge is a fan service (not in the jiggly way) game that brings together characters from Capcom and a few other companies in an RPG on the PS3. The kicker is that they bring characters from games that no one cares about. I mean, Darkstalkers is all cool, but Atelier Marie? Mana Khemia? Disgaea? Meh.

So, yeah.. Hmm. Cutie of the Post. Lessee.

"So say we all."

3 comments:

  1. I like how you said in a not jiggly way! Some fanservice = totally worth it.

    Come back to WoW! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW does not miss me, nor do I miss it, at the moment. My time is better spent on more entertaining and less time consuming ventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-b-b-but, I'm almost 80! You can't miss that, at least.

    ReplyDelete