Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's been a few days..

..and there's reason for that. I started this blog for a few reasons, but in the past week or so, one of those reasons dwindled, as did stuff to write about. In any event, here's a post, albeit a small one.

Had another one of those unrealistic dreams. Well, that could be said for all dreams, but this was one of those that could happen in reality, but you imagine that they would not because of personal feeling. This one involved me having a house of my own with my son, then allowing his mother and her boyfriend or whatever move in as well. Now, not that they would even accept a deal if I offered, the point is that I wouldn't offer. We couldn't live together before, so now or the future is no different.

Second topic! I get picked on by my sisters because there's this girl that works at the nearby grocery store that has features that remind us (sisters and I) of my ex-wife. So, when I go to get something, and they're with me, they joke, "There's your girlfriend!". I just shrug it off really. She's cute and all, but I could tell that she was waaaaay too young. That got confirmed when one of my friends there said that she was indeed far too young. Even then, my sisters joke, "Well you like 'em young, don't you?". That used to be the case, and I would have considered dating a girl her age when I was 18, but now, that's like... the age difference between us is a full jail-bait BETWEEN the jail-bait.

Earlier today, my son amazed me with his vocabulary. When offering some watermelon to my sister's boyfriend, he remarked to me (as he already had some), "I'm just one man!". My son then looked at him and said, "If you duplicate yourself, you'd be two men!". Both Jeremy and I jawdropped at that. First the incident at the Chinese resturaunt, and now this..? This boy is gonna be awesome in school.

And with that, it's time for some more Gundam before bed. OH! Shit. Almost forgot the picture of the post! Triple threat!


"So say we all."

1 comment: