Friday, September 4, 2009

Meh.

What do you do when you feel so strongly about something and yet you can do nothing about it? How do you keep from going crazy when you can't express the raging torrent of emotion inside of you?

This is one of those moments where all the negativity that I generally repress tends to swirl about in my head. Sometimes I want to lash out and let the puissance of my despite destroy everything that stands before it. There's more than one reason why the internet name Malice Mouser has stuck around as long as it has. Malice is a big part of me, and because of that, things generally don't go well, which breeds more malice. I am like a closed circle in many ways. What I was, I will be again. What I am will pass into what I will be until I become what I am again. I don't care if that sounds logical or not.

Of course, as tempting as expelling the venomous malice sounds, the backlash of such a release would simply create more issues that I dread to face. The outcome is a room hidden behind a closed door. The malice may open the door, yet what lies on the other side is uncertain. Either the light will be on or the room will be dark. The room may be dimly lit, or it may be in complete disarray. It may be vacant or welcoming. Such is the issue with Schrodinger's Cat. You can never know what's going to happen until you do something to force a response.

While this seems to sound logical to me at the moment, my sagacity isn't what I'd like it to be. So, despite the complaints and dark expectations of the future, I remain silent.


"So say we all."

No comments:

Post a Comment