Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm sick.

Take that how ya will.

This morning I woke up all sniffly and sneezy and stuff. I'm sure I looked horrible after a night of a runny nose and sneezing constantly. It was one of those unpleasant moments where you just feel disoriented and dirty. It was almost like Kanye West was there.

Even now, I'm still sniffly and sneezy. Just took more NyQuil than a human should take in a normal week. I'm sure I'll be KTFO soon. However, this is only partially related to this post. Achoo!

On a seperate note, I've been 'single' for 3 years now. This also means I've been lonely for 3 years now. Any adult can add up where this particular locomotive of mental disaster is going. So, yes, I'll admit that I have a problem. I have a disease of the mind which is kinda like alcoholism. When people drink or do drugs, they say things that they normally wouldn't say. I know this from experience. However, in my case (and I'm sure it happens to more than just me), when that certain feeling of arousal/excitability (is that a word?) gets switched on, I also get that diarrhea of the mouth. Regardless of whether I think I'm in control or not, shit will flow out as soon as I open my mouth.

Luckily for me, my self-loathing keeps me away from females most of the time. Thus, the 'certain feeling' generally never arises in public (No pun intended). So, I'm spared from making embarassing remarks to girls I don't know that well. Of course, the downside is that the remarks get made towards a person or two that doesn't really care to hear it. Which leads me back to square one of ... well, I won't say the name of the game. But yeah. I'm sick in the head.

The last post I made was pretty much an extension of this particular problem. Hell, every post has had some connection to it. Let this be a warning. If you know me, or I know you, be afraid. Thoughts will be had. That is all.



"So say we all."

No comments:

Post a Comment