Thursday, September 24, 2009

I won't lie. I've had a lot to drink tonight. I'm barely managing to stay upright in my chair. It took me half an hour to type all of this.

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm gonna post about. Things lately have been rather.. hectic. With the new position at work, I've been overwhelmed by long hours and loads of work. Granted, the pay is good, and that pay will help me in ways I can't even explain. Of course, it also means I'm away from home more, and because of that, I appreciate even more what I have at home. Absence makes the heart retarded and all that.

I've been playing Aion since its closed beta, and in my opinion, it's better than Warcraft. It could just be the fact that I've played WoW for 5 years and it's gotten stale and Aion is all bright and shiny. On a side note, why is Warcraft not busted by the spell checker but Aion is? It's a conspiracy!

I wasn't kidding about not being able to sit up straight.

No matter how I say this, it's gonna sound strange. I am an admirer of the female form. No matter who, or where, or why, or drunk, I can appreciate a fine female. However, that's discrimination. I can also appreciate a fine male just as much, and I have in the past. But what I'm saying is, if you're hot, you're hot, and I won't deny it. If you're cute, use it as much as you can. If you're me, well, get a job and earn money.

At this point.. I believe I have no idea what I'm saying.


"So say we all."

No comments:

Post a Comment