Monday, January 26, 2015

Because I'm that awesome.

I only used that title because it was the last phrase to come out of my mouth before I started typing.  Honestly, I'm only here because I can't vent my true feelings on Facebook.  Honestly, I can't vent my true feelings anywhere but here.  This is the only place no one reads.  So, my thoughts are safe here.

Truth is, my depression is getting worse.  I mean, worse and worse.  It's been almost 6 years since I've been jobless.  I hate not being employed.  The fact that I'm "suspended, pending investigation" isn't a termination, so I can't draw unemployment while I wait.  It's a limbo where they're trying to force me to quit so they can be clear of any wrong doings.  I won't give them the satisfaction.

In other news, my ex-wife is pregnant and due in a few months.  Guess that explains why she hasn't spoken with me in months.  Ah well.  My son is excited to have a sibling, even if it is only by half.  So, she's back in my life.  Not a bad thing, just awkward at the moment.  Gonna have fun discussing that with my psychiatrist tomorrow.

But really, I feel worthless.  I feel like no one needs me.  My son only comes to me when he wants food.  Even when I try to spend time with him, he'd rather play on his computer and iPad.  My parents are anti-social as hell and barely even talk to each other.  I tried to have a joking conversation today and my step-dad basically tried to start an argument.  I had to walk away, letting my meal get cold, and wait for them to finish eating before I ate my food.  I know the lack of a job has put a great burden on the home, but fuck.  Maybe I should just off myself before Domino's has the chance to fire me so my son can get the life insurance.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are alright. I don't know you, I just found your blog by a randomly generated link. I wonder what has happened since. I don't have much in common with your life, but the way you write, your honesty, the uncertainty of what to even do in your life, and the slight hopefulness that maybe you can move forward, and escape, and do better, and figure it out.... I can understand and share a piece of.

    I wish you well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete