Thursday, June 19, 2014

Soooo.... yeah.

Two months since my last entry.  I'm slacking, I know.  It's not that there hasn't been anything to write about, it's just that I didn't feel a need considering that almost no one will read this.  But I had one of those nights that compelled me to sit at this PC and beat my keyboard until words came out.

I suppose it began after playing League of Legends until 2am.  About that time, I was about to go "neochi", or fall asleep while playing.  So, I crawled into bed and passed out.  It was a rough night's sleep.  They have been lately.  But this one wasn't because I kept tossing and turning.  It was the dreams that seemed to last the entire time I was out.

DREAM LOG BEGINS:

It began in a shopping center of sorts.  I went there with a girl that I know, and I'm supposing it was in the hopes of getting closer to her.  Well, we were there, having fun, and then a friend of hers, a male, showed up with a female friend of his.  So, then it became this strange group outing.  During the event, we went our own ways, so I followed the girl that I arrived with, but she said, "I'm waiting for him.  He won't come if you're here.  Stop following me."  So, I turned and left.

After that, the dream turned into one of those bizarre "nightmares" where I was at a place of former employment and I was working there again and everything was just going all kinds of wrong.  I can't even begin to explain how creepy that was.  I don't wanna be in that place ever again.

DREAM LOG ENDS:

So, my personal life is on vacation.  I'm pretty much absorbed in work.  I just don't have anything to do outside of work these days.  I had hoped to get some photography stuff going this year, but with the combination of hot weather and work schedules and lack of photographic subjects, it may not happen.  I'm still trying though.  I have inspirations and goals to meet, so I'm not giving in.

On that note, time to get some enjoyment in before work.  I'll try to not be so slack in updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment