Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I don't usually...

..but when I do, it's nothing important. So I made a TMITuesday post yesterday that revolved around sexual deviance. Today, I make a post that is similar in nature.

 Some time last week I heard about this "condition" called hyper sexuality. Long story short, it's when someone thinks about things of a sexual nature a lot. Now, it goes withough saying that most guys think about sex a lot. My issues are a bit different. I am an admirer of the female form. I've stated this before. Generally, I'm not the kind of guy that lets my gaze linger when a girl walks by or is standing in front of me. I'm shy and prone to blushing if a cute girl says anything to me.

 However, there are times when I'm like a different person. It's like a werewolf transformation. At completely random times, I'll have moments where I feel like an animal, and today was one of those times. Today, a girl came up to me. Not by choice, really. I was at work, so I just happened to be the one she was stuck talking to. Anyway, I felt anxiety well up inside of me. I couldn't really say why. I saw this girl, tight fitting shirt, thing enough to see the zebra print bra or bikini top beneath it and shorts that barely covered her ass.

 I could feel my face starting to flush as she left. Most guys would look at a girl like that and appreciate her for being a fine looking female. Myself? I imagined someone else dressed in that outfit and I was overcome. So as a throwback to yesterday's post, I have an obsession. I say I am an admirer of the female form, and that is true. However, there is only one female that I admire, and every girl I see will forever remind me of her. And one day, it will probably drive me insane.


"So say we all..."

No comments:

Post a Comment