Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two days, two posts.

So, this is an odd occurrence. I made a post last night, and here I am again. Different reasons, and yet, the same. Apparently, the issues that I mentioned last night are affecting me more than I thought. Last night's dreams were rather upsetting. So, let us dive into that.

The majority that I remember involves my former wife, ex-wife (or however you wanna say it), and I relaxing on the bed, watching movies and having a good time. We were just having fun, enjoying each other's company, and that was all we needed. Beyond that, I don't recall much of this particular dream. It was a great feeling, and I realized when I woke up how much I missed that. I guess I lie to myself on a daily basis by saying I don't want a relationship, but I honestly don't think I could handle one. And I guess that makes it more sad.

The second dream involved me wandering the streets of a familiar neighborhood, trying to get somewhere, but being unable to. Each path was blocked by deep water. I couldn't get across or around. Eventually, I ended up falling in and drowning. That's where I woke up. No clue what that one was supposed to signify. Dreams are weird things.

But this is a short post. One, I'm posting this from my iPad, and it's not really fun to type on this. Two, I'm at work, so I have to pretend like I care. Three, not much has happened since the post from last night. If that changes, I'm sure another post will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment